Software Engineer / Developer / Freelancer
Hands-on, experienced Software Engineer with years of verifiable success leading teams in delivering appropriate technology solutions for web products. Has a comprehensive knowledge of platform development, agile methodologies, and web-based applications. Innovative change agent with a unique mix of high-level technology direction and deep technical expertise.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: ryanarpon.com
- City: Pateros, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Degree: College
- Freelance: Available
Software Engineer, Rivington Partners Technology Development Corporation
October 2020 – PresentMandaluyong
- Developing application using Angular for front-end.
- Uses .Net Core Entity Framework for API creation in the back-end.
Front-end Software Engineer, Manulife IT Delivery Center
May 2020 – September 2020Makati
- Worked closely with support team and handled customer tickets.
- Made detailed analysis for the root cause of each ticket and created suggested solutions/fixes.
Full Stack Engineer, Complete Business Online
January 2018 – May 2020Makati
- Well familiar with AWS services like CodeCommit, DynamoDB, S3, CodePipeline, Lambda, AppSync, etc.
- Wrote automated testings using Cypress.
Development Support Manager, Complete Business Online
May 2015 – January 2018Makati
- Serve as a bridge for communication between the support and the dev team.
- Act as a team leader for devs that was assigned on bug fixes and feature requests.
Web Developer, Complete Business Online
July 2013 – April 2015Makati
- Used Adobe Business Catalyst as a platform/CMS.
- Utilized its built-in modules and manipulating the results with the use of Liquid templating language.
Web Developer, ID8 Inc.
April 2011 – June 2013Makati
- Utilized Code Igniter (PHP Framework) and SQL, MySQL (Database Server) for the back-end.
Flash Developer, Fresh Insites
January 2010 – March 2011Mandaluyong
- Produced animated websites, banners, and presentations with the help of Adobe Flash application.
- Outputs are written in ActionScript 2 and 3.